Vue + Firebase: Up & Running (2 days workshop)
Standard tickets are SOLD OUT. You may add yourself to this waiting list (https://goo.gl/forms/UCU6XBybpOxHzh3w2). If there are more slots, we will be contact you on first come first serve basis.
In this 2 days workshop, we will go through in details the necessary steps to get you started developing web application using the awesome Vue (version 2) and Firebase. Get it up and running!
- Day 1 - Project Setup, Vue
- Day 2 - Vue, Firebase
Firebase, the tools and infrastructure (hosting, authentication, database, file storage and more) you need to build better app. It allows you to focus on building app logic straight away without worries.
By the end of the workshop, you should be able to:-
- Building interactive website with Vue JS
- Utilize Firebase for hosting and database
*Please provide details of all attendees. We reserve the right to cancel your ticket, if details are not provided.
*No refund or cancellation or replacement upon sign up for the event, please make sure your availability before signing up.
- You need to have programming knowledge (C#, Java, PHP, Python, etc) for at least 1 year. We will NOT go through programming basics.
Speaker and Facilitators
Speaker: Chris Ng
Facilitators: Lim Shang Yi, Jecelyn Yeen
Chris is passionate about solving problems through technology. He fell in love with coding since his first web application, and has been working in the tech scene for more than 10 years.
He has experience in both .net and Java technologies. A cup of coffee will always brighten up his day. On weekends you will find Chris teaching children or enjoying his days playing video games.
He is Engineering Director at Ezypay currently.
- The event description was updated. Diff#273132 2017-08-28 05:35:17
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
Standard SOLD OUT RM50.00 VIP (do not purchase this) SOLD OUT RM9,999.00 VIP (invited teacher only) SOLD OUT RM9,999.00 Waiting List SOLD OUT RM9,999.00
- Venue Address
- AIA Capsquare Tower, 8, Persiaran Capsquare, City Centre, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia